Terms & Conditions
1. LUCKY DRAW
- Monthly Follower Lucky Draw Contest is organised by ALCOM NETWORKS SDN BHD (ALCOM).
- The Lucky Draw is governed by these terms and conditions and accompanying details and/or guidelines (if any) as may be issued and specified by ALCOM. By participating in this
contest, the Participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by the same.
- The Lucky Draw is open to any individual who fulfils the following criteria:
(a) Followed ALCOM OFFICIAL SHOP in Lazada or Shopee.
(b) A citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia, over the age of 18 years old;
(c) No minimum purchase is required. Every purchase made from ALCOM OFFICIAL STORE is entitled for the Lucky Draw;
(d) NOT an employee, officer, director or employee immediate family members of ALCOM NETWORKS SDN BHD. (hereinafter individually referred to as “Participant” and collectively
referred to as the “Participants. ALCOM reserves the right at any time to verify the eligibility of any of the Participants and to disqualify any Participants who do not meet the above
3. CONTEST PERIOD
- Contest start from 1 September 2020 onwards. ALCOM reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend the contest for any reason at any time and without any liability.
4. NOTIFICATION TO WINNER
- Winners annoucement will be made via Alcom Networks Sdn Bhd facebook page and Alcom Networks Sdn Bhd official website (www.myalcom.com.my)
- Winners will be notified through the contact details stated by the Participant in the registration form at www.myalcom.com.my/Lucky-Draw.php
- In the event that ALCOM is unable to contact any of the winners within 3 working days for whatever reasons, the prize of that particular winner will be forfeited at the sole discretion
of ALCOM. No alternatives will be offered.
- Each winner will only be entitled to win only 1 unit of the prize item throughout the campaign period.
- Value of the prizes may vary; ALCOM reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and non-transferable. ALCOM makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any
implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes, including, without limitation, relating to quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. ALCOM assumes no
liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect to defect or deficiency of the prizes and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard. All winners shall accept the prizes on an
“as is” basis. Any prize not claimed within 30 days of notification will be forfeited. No alternatives will be offered. For the avoidance of doubt, if a winner fails to claim the prize within
the stipulated duration, ALCOM shall have the right at its own discretion to re-draw.
6. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- ALCOM, its employees, agents and representatives hereby disclaim any and all liabilities that may arise in connection with the Lucky Draw and any materials produced in relation
thereto. Further, ALCOM, its employees, agents and representatives shall not be held responsible for any entries that are lost or damaged in transit.
- The Lucky Draw constitutes the Participant’s unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Each Participant therefore agrees to be bound by and
abide to these terms and conditions including any amendments, modifications and/or interpretation thereof.
- Each of the Participants hereby agrees to release and hold harmless ALCOM, its employees, agents and representatives against any and/or all losses, damages, rights, claims and
actions of any kind in connection with the Lucky Draw (including resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prizes, or travel to or from any prize-related activity).
- No representation, warranty or undertaking is given that any entry submitted by the Participants will be received or held in confidence.
- ALCOM reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Lucky Draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice, at its sole and absolute discretion.
- ALCOM reserves the right to publish and display the names, address, photographs, audio and visual recordings of the winners, in any mass media or marketing materials for
advertising and publicity purposes without payment or compensation.
- ALCOM’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The decision of ALCOM on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw (including selection of the winners) is final and binding on all parties concerned.
- If any of these terms and conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of
such terms and conditions shall not affect the other provisions and all provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
- ALCOM is committed to the handle all personal data in relation to the Lucky Draw in compliance with applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in Malaysia.
By participating in the Lucky Draw, each of the Participants is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the aforesaid Personal Data Protection Statement.
- The Lucky Draw, these terms and conditions and accompanying details and/or guidelines (if any) as may be issued and specified by ALCOM and all disputes and differences arising
therefrom shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The Participants agree that all disputes shall be resolved amicably, failing which the courts of
Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute.
- Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification and loss of prizes.